2018 is upon us and if you haven’t already started planning for the new year, then you’re already falling behind! The following is a list of ideas to kick start your creative juices and get those blog posts flowing!
- List Posts – you see these all the time (including this post!) because they flat out work! Create a list of recommended books, resources, tools or anything else that you can think of.
- Holiday Posts – let your readers know what your holiday plans are, and ask them about their traditions, etc. This will encourage your readers to interact with you.
- Infographic Posts – Nothing says it quite like a descriptive image. You can create your own, or find one on sites like Pinterest in your niche.
- How-To Posts – Create a mini-tutorial in a blog post. Provide step-by-step information that your readers will find handy.
- Series Posts – Choose a topic that can be broken down into several blog posts to create a series.
- Interview Posts – as a friend or mentor if you can interview them for a blog post. You may want to shake things up even more and create an audio of the interview.
- Upcoming Posts – You’re already planning ahead, so why not create some excitement and write a post about your upcoming blog post topics!
- Quote Posts – Lookup several relevant quotes and create a blog post around them. These can be inspirational and motivational 😉
- Video Posts – In the age of Live Videos, it’s extremely easy to create a short video to post on your blog. Be yourself, and let the world fall in love with you!
- Roundup Posts – Pick a question relative to your target audience, and ask fellow experts their advice on the topic. From the responses you receive, write an informative article.
— Wahm Dianne